COVID-19 – customer information
Monday, June 15th
We are receiving lots of questions regarding the reopening of the St-Hubert street retail store, so here is an update.
We are very concerned about the current public health situation and all of our decisions aim to protect our employees and our business activities during this difficult time and for the future as well.
We do not plan to reopen our retail store in the short term for two main reasons:
- We absolutely want to prevent a COVID-19 outbreak in our workplace. Such a scenario could lead to a temporary closure; this would be catastrophic for us since we are still shipping orders everyday.
- Implementing sanitary and crowd control measures is not a viable option because of the extra costs associated with it.
Here is what we've put in place to improve the situation for our customers:
Store pickup from 30 $
We have been offering curbside pickup since early April; however, we are pleased to announce that the minimum order value has now been reduced from $ 50 to $ 30 to accommodate every customers.
Free shipping starting at 60 $
We have lowered the minimum amount for free shipping since last March for all destinations worldwide.
With the current situation, many manufacturers are experiencing difficulties and this means many products are out of stock. We allow our customers to order products even if they are missing and we follow up on those orders to make sure you receive everything as fast as possible.
For the most up-to-date information, be sure to continue to receive our newsletter info or visit our website at this address:
To know how Internet orders are handled:
Thank you for your support,
the Kama pigments team
Sunday may 24th
store pickup now available
Even though our retail store remains closed to the public for the time being, it is now possible for you to pick up your orders at the retail store by choosing the "retail store pickup" when placing your order. Below are the requirements to use this service.
- Order minimum value is 50 $ (before taxes).
- We don't do refunds or exchange at the door. If you need a refund or an exchange, email us with the details of what you would like to refund or exchange.
- You'll receive an email confirmation when your order is ready for pickup. Do not come by the store before you receive this confirmation.
- If you are ordering out of stock items, your order will be delayed.
- When you come to pick up your order, make sure to have your order number beginning with C-.
|retail store address||pickup hours during the covid-19 crisis|
7442 Rue Saint-Hubert
|Monday||9:00h - 16:30h|
|Tuesday||9:00h - 16:30h|
|Wednesday||9:00h - 16:30h|
|Thursday||9:00h - 16:30h|
|friday||9:00h - 16:30h|
Wednesday, march 25th
To comply with the government of Quebec’s orders and public health directives, our retail store on St-Hubert street is now closed to the public until further notice.
Our online store remains open. It is therefore possible to order your material online and we will try to send it to you as quickly and efficiently.
We hope that you will be able to take advantage of this time to meditate, to express yourself, to explore your creativity and to enjoy life at a new pace.
We remain at your service and thank you for your support.
From the whole Kama team