The results are finally in and all accounted for. The whole team at Kama Pigments whishes to thank everybody that participated in the contest, We were overwhelmed by the quality (and amount) of submissions received.
A very special thank-you goes out to Jennifer Schade who transported our little contest into the Concordia art materials retail store thus providing us with lots of great subscriptions.
the kama brainstorm contest:
In case you landed on this page and are wondering what was this contest about, you can read all about it here.
- Atomic Blush, by Crissy Jarvis for Laca color no.1
- Crevette | Shrimp, by Camille Gagnon for Laca color no.1
- Zinzolin by Antoine Paquin for Laca color no.2
- L'orteil de Vinci | DaVinci's toe, by an unreadeadable name sadly. for Laca color no.2
- Gris Tomasso | Tomasso's Gray, by Tomasso Martino, for Laca color no.3
- Vert ou gris cyborg | Cyborg : Green or gray by vincent Deshaies for Laca color no.3
- Sapidum, by Marie-Chloé Duval for Laca color no.3
- Pont Jacques Cartier | Jacques Cartier Bridge, by Diane St-Loup for Laca color no.4
- Pastoral, by Mike Martino for Laca color no.4
- Bleu président | President's Blue, by Émile Brunet, for Laca color no.4
the winning color is ....
Mr. Grégoire Joubert who had the very wonderful idea for "PIGLET" receiving it's prize from the hands of the company's founder Vincent Deshaies in the Montreal retail store.
Piglet oil paint is currently in the early stages of production and should be available online and at the retail store in the next months. The first tube will of course go to our winner.
We value greatly your suggestions and comments. To communicate with us, click here.
Copyright © 1996-2017 Kama Pigments
all rights reserved